Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BLACK OPS

Highly anticipated towards the end of 2010. But I wasn't to impressed. Now, I love the maps for the online multiplayer, the weapons and creativity that the production and creators gave us. But what really bothers me is that the spawn points are very bad. Many times that I have played, ill die and I will respawn where the other team is and I get smashed. I don't see how that is fair. The killstreaks are pretty good, I love the Blackbird and the dogs. Very awesome killstreak against your opponent. The maps are great in my opinion, I think they need some work.
I think the perks are great but the downfall of that is you need to buy everything, as in MW2 you earn it by rank. That is a stupid thing. I like how you can create your emblem and title but the problem is that you can't display what you have done. Example                                            these titles are gold, which means you cheated to get them or you are a bad ass.                                       Regardless of how the player gets these titles, they are earned. In Black Ops there is nothing like this except for when you prestige. And that's no fun.
I know this is a great game, I do love this game. But I just think that they need to fix, and change some things. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment